Looking for Webcasts on Demand?
The Christian Leadership Alliance Outcomes Conference Webcast series offers an
exceptional line-up featuring some of the best of Christian Leadership Alliance’s past
conference speakers – all highly sought after experts in their
Christian Leadership Alliance is dedicated to providing higher thinking for today’s Christian
leader, and these one-hour Webcasts are one of the great ways we connect
you with some of today’s most insightful Christian thought
You can register for any webcasts featured on this page!
JANUARY 2018: What's Working: Breaking Down Successful Nonprofit Campaigns
With new marketing technologies emerging every day, how can you keep up with what's really working? In this session, we'll go through actual examples of campaigns and strategies that provided real results for other ministries so you can leave with practical ideas you can implement now.
CLA is grateful for this month's webcast sponsor: The American Bible Society
Presenter: Mike Schatz, COO, Partner, 5by5
With decades of deep experience and connections in music, publishing, entertainment, sports, and nonprofits, Mike brings just the right combination of strategy, passion and leadership to the table. Mike is partner and Chief Operating Officer for 5by5. From launching extremely successful products in both music and publishing, to founding an online community for NFL players and fans, to developing and launching large fundraising campaigns, Mike can turnkey an idea from inception to a measurable success.
- Cannot locate your Webcast registration confirmation? Click the link to
register again and GotoWebinar will send you a duplicate confirmation.
- Questions for the presenters can be submitted to the Webcast Host via email
- Feedback is always welcome! Feel free to submit your comments/suggestions to
Are you having trouble with the GoToWebinar web link to view the PPT
- First disable pop up blockers, Internet Security (ie Norton), or Firewall
- Next try re-registering for the webcast, and your confirmation link will
be provided to you again.
- Next try the GoToWebinar Customer Service number at (800) 263-6317
Are you having dial-in trouble?:
- Try a different phone (rare, but some phone services block conference call
- Call GTW Customer Service number at (800) 263-6317
Are you having trouble with the audio on your computer?
- Call GoToWebinar Customer Service number at (800) 263-6317
- Try dialing in by phone instead
If all else fails
If you are an active member of CLA, you will be able
to access the webcast again, via CLA's 24/7 On-Demand online access.