Effective nonprofit organizations refresh their strategy on a cyclical basis, sometimes requiring the organization to make significant changes. As leaders you must find the most effective ways to address shifts in well-established cultures. Managing change well is vital to your organization’s success. In this webcast we will discuss employee engagement strategies that will fuel the successful execution of vital changes.
The 2017 Christian Leadership Alliance (CLA) Outcomes Conference Webcast ENCORE series offers an exceptional line-up featuring some of the best of CLA’s past conference speakers – all highly sought after experts in their fields.
CLA is dedicated to providing higher thinking for today’s Christian leader, and these one-hour monthly Webcasts are one of the great ways we connect you with some of today’s most insightful Christian thought leaders.
Thanks to CLA’s 2017 Webcast sponsor, National Christian Foundation, registration for these Webcasts is free for both CLA members and non-members, so register today to attend the 2017 Webcast of your choice. You’ll receive a confirmation email and instructions on how to join in to your live Webcast.
Click on the Webcast of your choice to register!
- Cannot locate your Webcast registration confirmation? Click the link to register again and GotoWebinar will send you a duplicate confirmation.
- Questions for the presenters can be submitted to the Webcast Host via email to Mike@ChristianLeadershipAlliance.org
- Feedback is always welcome! Feel free to submit your comments/suggestions to Webcasts@ChristianLeadershipAlliance.org
Are you having trouble with the GoToWebinar web link to view the PPT Slides?
- First disable pop up blockers, Internet Security (ie Norton), or Firewall settings
- Next try re-registering for the webcast, and your confirmation link will be provided to you again.
- Next try the GoToWebinar Customer Service number at (800) 263-6317
Are you having dial-in trouble?:
- Try a different phone (rare, but some phone services block conference call ports)
- Call GTW Customer Service number at (800) 263-6317
Are you having trouble with the audio on your computer?
- Call GoToWebinar Customer Service number at (800) 263-6317
- Try dialing in by phone instead
If all else fails
If you are an active member of CLA, you will be able to access the webcast again, via CLA's 24/7 On-Demand online access.