As America experiences rapid cultural and legal changes Christian leaders can respond by withdrawing or by engaging with culture. This webcast explores the “Daniel Option” of winsomely engaging culture while responding to challenges to religious liberty. As attorneys, who have represented ministries for decades, Ward and King will discuss today’s legal landscape and prudent legal and risk management strategies for ministries.
The Christian Leadership Alliance Outcomes Conference Webcast series offers an exceptional line-up featuring some of the best of Christian Leadership Alliance’s past conference speakers – all highly sought after experts in their fields.
Christian Leadership Alliance is dedicated to providing higher thinking for today’s Christian leader, and these one-hour Webcasts are one of the great ways we connect you with some of today’s most insightful Christian thought leaders.
You can register for any webcasts featured on this page!
- Cannot locate your Webcast registration confirmation? Click the link to register again and GotoWebinar will send you a duplicate confirmation.
- Questions for the presenters can be submitted to the Webcast Host via email to Mike@ChristianLeadershipAlliance.org
- Feedback is always welcome! Feel free to submit your comments/suggestions to Webcasts@ChristianLeadershipAlliance.org
Are you having trouble with the GoToWebinar web link to view the PPT Slides?
- First disable pop up blockers, Internet Security (ie Norton), or Firewall settings
- Next try re-registering for the webcast, and your confirmation link will be provided to you again.
- Next try the GoToWebinar Customer Service number at (800) 263-6317
Are you having dial-in trouble?:
- Try a different phone (rare, but some phone services block conference call ports)
- Call GTW Customer Service number at (800) 263-6317
Are you having trouble with the audio on your computer?
- Call GoToWebinar Customer Service number at (800) 263-6317
- Try dialing in by phone instead
If all else fails
If you are an active member of CLA, you will be able to access the webcast again, via CLA's 24/7 On-Demand online access.