Time: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Location: New Life Church, 11025 Voyager Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO
Kevin Knebl is the Most Recommended Business Speaker in the World among over 281,298 Business Speakers Worldwide (LinkedIn 2017). Kevin has been speaking internationally for over 20 years on how to network effectively and establish connections that lead to mutually beneficial, long term, win-win relationships. He has trained hundreds of companies and tens of thousands of people on how to use effective interpersonal skills and Social Networking to accomplish a multitude of business purposes. With over 35,500,000 connections on LinkedIn, over 7500 friends and fans on Facebook and over 15,500 followers on Twitter, he walks his talk every day.
Kevin is an in-demand Speaker, Trainer, Executive Coach and McGraw-Hill published author. He is the coauthor of“The Social Media Sales Revolution: The New Rules for Finding Customers, Building Relationships, and Closing More Sales Through Online Networking”. He also has more individually, hand-written, client testimonials (1905+) on his LinkedIn profile than anyone else in the world!
LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter are tremendously fast growing Business Networking platforms that when used effectively can help Business Professionals in many ways. With over 1,000,000,000 people using these communication channels and millions more people getting connected daily, these are not business tools that you can afford to ignore.
This exciting, fast-paced and humorous Boot Camp will teach you:
- Why Social Networking should be a strategic component of your business plan
- How to create robust profiles that showcase you and your organization
- How to identify and connect with prospects, clients, networking partners, and strategic alliances
- Methods of communicating with large numbers of people that result in greater visibility for you and your organization
- How to stay top of mind by strategically adding value to your network without being slick or “salesy”
- The art of building relationships which leads to long term success, client acquisition/retention and revenue growth
At the end of the day, long term business success has always been and always will be about relationships. Whether online or offline, people are the same, only the technology changes. This exciting and humorous Boot Camp will equip you with an understanding of the strategies and methodologies used to leverage these amazing business tools!