- Understand core marketing segmentation principles and definitions
- Gain insight into the four primary generations existing today, and their differences, to better prepare marketing initiatives
- Master ways to better engage millennials
- Know generational trends impacting faith-based nonprofits
- Be able to better pursue audience segmentation for your organization
In marketing, intimately knowing your target audience — who they are, how they think, what they value - is paramount to an organization’s success. In this module, participants will learn the importance of identifying the differences that exist between their various audience segments and how these differences should influence their marketing strategies. We will examine key marketing segmentation principles. We will also explore the key differences between the generations, and discover key trends impacting all Christian nonprofits.
Requirements for Receiving Credit
Credit for the module will be determined on the following criteria:
- Successful completion and submission of five Reflection assignments demonstrating that the participant has read required resources and reviewed the presentation content.
- Engage in all the topic forum discussions for all five sessions.
Various PDF articles for required reading will be offered through the module shell.