- Define the role of marketing
- Describe its importance in your organization
- Discover the four key components of marketing
- Define, understand and reach your organization’s target audiences
- Differentiate your organization and its offerings
Marketing is one of the most important tools in your organization’s toolbox. In this module, participants will learn the fundamentals of marketing and the importance of understanding their target audiences when designing and employing marketing strategies. This module is designed to help Christian leaders understand the fundamental elements of marketing and how they can help to differentiate the organization and its offering(s). It also provides guidance for effectively communicating to an organization’s target audiences. Upon completion, the participant will have a better understanding of the four basic marketing principles, and the role target audience knowledge plays in achieving marketing success.
Requirements for Receiving Credit
Credit for the module will be determined on the following criteria:
- Successful completion and submission of five Reflection assignments demonstrating that the participant has read required resources and reviewed the presentation content
- Engage in all the topic forum discussions for all five sessions
Levitt, Theodore, 1986, New, Expanded Edition, The Marketing Imagination. New York, NY. The Free Press.