- Learn the fundamentals of brand development
- Understand the components of an engaging brand
- Identify all the channels and methods to connect your brand with your target audience
- Discover the core ways to inspire donor support
- Learn the keys to steward lifelong donors
The module is designed to provide the leader of a nonprofit organization an executive-level view of how to create and build an engaging brand, connect that brand with various audiences, and inspire donor support. You will learn to establish your organization’s distinctive brand. You will gain insight on how to pursue a sound approach to technology in your organization’s communications. And you will gain practical, biblically-based, insight on how to build and steward transformative life-long relationships with your organization’s donors. (Two sessions in Resource Development; two sessions in Marketing & Communications; one session in Internet & Technology)
Requirements for Receiving Credit
- Successful completion and submission of five Reflection assignments demonstrating that the participant has read required resources and reviewed the presentation content.
- Engage in all the topic forum discussions for all five sessions.
All required resources will be available form within the module once it begins.