- Explore the greatest leadership role model, transformational leadership cycle, how to develop your person leadership mission statement and guard your heart
- Learn how to define success and put into practices steward leadership responsibilities for Christ-centered Kingdom outcomes
- Understand the core competencies of a leader and how to develop them
- Review the core framework necessary to be in place for nonprofit board governance
- Understand the CEO’s relationship to the board in leading and maximizing board effectiveness
The module is designed to provide the leader of a nonprofit organization an executive-level view of what is required for God-honoring personal, organizational and board leadership. Creating a roadmap, this module lifts a leader to higher thinking about the role of executive leadership and how senior leaders influence others, the organization, the board and those the organization exists to serve. This module is required for all those participating in the CCNL program. (Three sessions in Leadership; two sessions in Board Governance)
Requirements for Receiving Credit
Credit for the module will be determined on the following criteria:
- Successful completion and submission of five Reflection assignments demonstrating that the participant has read required resources and reviewed the presentation content.
- Engage in all the topic forum discussions for all five sessions.
- John C. Maxwell & Tim Elmore, Second edition, The Maxwell Leadership Bible New King James Translation. Nashville, TN. Thomas Nelson Publishers Inc. ISBN# 1418543330
- All other reading materials will be available to the participant via links and downloadable PDFs from within the online module, once it begins.