Cary E. Vaughn is the CEO/President of Love Worth Finding Ministries, Inc. which is a worldwide radio, TV and internet ministry reaching 196 countries. LWF is connected with roughly 11,000TV outlets, and close to 2,500 radio outlets.
Cary has served as District Governor, President, Vice-President, Secretary, and Program Administrator for Rotary International. He is a multiple Paul Harris Fellow, and a member of the Paul Harris Society. His Club received the District Membership Award under his leadership as President. In addition, Cary is the Past Chairman for Gift of Life, Mid-South.
In the community, Mr. Vaughn serves with several boards and commissions.
- Jackson State Community College Foundation Board of Trustees (Vice-Chair), UT Martin WestStar
- Board of Directors, UT Martin WestStar Alumni Council (Chair), Memphis YMCA Board of
- Directors (Past Chair and Chair of the 160th Celebration), Millington YMCA Board of Directors (Chair),
- Leadership Millington Steering Committee, Millington Education Foundation Board of Directors (Chair),
- Greater Memphis Alliance for a Competitive Workforce (GMACW) Board of Directors,
- and Tennessee Association of Community Leaders Board of Directors (TACL, Chair).
Cary’s ministry opportunities include Deacon at Bellevue Baptist Church (Past Chair), Teacher in the College Ministry, Committee on Committees (Past Chair), member of the National Religious Broadcasters Association and Christian Leadership Alliance.
Cary was recognized as the 2000 Alumnus of the Year Award (Lambuth University), John G. Tower Distinguished Alumni Award (Kappa Sigma Fraternity), Jackson’s Men (Kappa Sigma Fraternity), C.P. Boyd Leadership Award (WestStar), 2014 Red Triangle Award (Memphis YMCA), 2012 Volunteer of the Year Award (Millington YMCA), and the 2014 Northwest Shelby County Republican Club Member of the Year.
He holds a B.A. in Communications from Lambuth University, and a Certification in Christian Nonprofit Leadership (CCNL) from Christian Leadership Alliance.
Currently, Cary is in the process of obtaining a M.S. in Professional Studies, with a concentration in Strategic Leadership from the University of Memphis.
He and his wife, Lalania have been married for 24 years, and they have two children Logan and Colton. Cary counts it an honor and privilege to serve.